top of page
WE'RE HERE TO HELP GET YOU BACK OUT THERE
WHAT IS Bebtelovimab?
Bebtelovimab consist of two monoclonal antibodies that bind to the spike protein and prevent the COVID19 virus from spreading and fight off any active infection. Spike proteins are what the virus uses to enter a cell.
WHAT ARE MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- Single antibody that replicate to fight active disease and infection such as COVID19.
- Created in lab settings that are derived from actual antibodies found in white blood cells, being created in lab eliminates any bacteria through blood.
- 99% of virus reduction within days
- Prevents hospitalization by over 80%
- Prevents the virus from spreading which will diminish virus rapidly.
- Provides strong antibody protection
- Rapidly Increases your body antibody immune response.
How We Work
- All treatments are provided to you at the comfortability and privacy at your home.
- All staff are registered nurses that are of golden standard
- Once nurse arrives we will take patient vitals (blood pressure, oxy, heart rate.)
- Administer Sotrovimab over a 30 min period in a 100 ML sodium solution
- Once treatment is complete re check vitals, and monitor for 45 min.
Waivers and Liability
- All patients will sign and review facts sheet provided from Bebtelovimab
- All clients will review and sign waiver provided from Regen-X
- All clients will fill out a short intake form
bottom of page